Selling your Property
In this competitive market choosing the right estate agent is crucial. Reid & Roberts employ experienced, professional, friendly staff with a wealth of estate agency knowledge. We strongly believe that to fully market your property to it’s potential, we need to be consistently communicating with active applicants to maximize viewings, resulting in sales.
We pride ourselves on building close relationships with all buyers, first time buyers, home movers and cash investors, enabling us to match properties with specific personal criteria.
Reid & Roberts ensure that every possible lead is followed up and we endeavour to provide vendors with constructive feedback. This is the key to any good estate agent. We aim to outperform our competitors.
- Extremely competitive rates – No upfront fees – Free valuation
- No Sale – No Fee • No withdrawal fee
- Arrangement of your EPC, which includes an A3 floor plan
- Detailed A3 property booklet • Premium listing option on Rightmove (subject to an additional fee)
- Marketing available in all our 4 branches • Free “For Sale” board
- State of the art software system for matching potential buyers
- Accompanied viewings, including evenings and weekends
- Constructive feedback from every viewing within 24 hours
- Advertising on leading internet sites such as Rightmove, Vebra and our own Facebook and Twitter pages
- We can also offer you the services of a professionally produced 360 degree media tour of your property (subject to an additional fee)
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)
Since 2010, Energy Performance Certificates have become mandatory on all properties ‘For Sale’ and ‘To Let’ in England and Wales, which needs to be available on request to a prospective purchaser or tenant. Reid & Roberts can arrange for a Qualified Energy Assessor to complete this legal requirement, which must be completed prior to
A Floor Plan is a ‘Birds Eye View’ of looking at your property. It provides additional visualisation of the layout and compliments the photographs and room measurements.